
Our weekly routine of attending Community Bible Study and our home school co-op has come to a
halt. Summertime is officially here. This means we have a lot more time on our hands. However, the weather has been atypical for Colorado. It has rained everyday for nearly 2 weeks. Just this week we got some of a reprieve, but even as I type in come the clouds and thunder. Now, I am happy for the moisture, but all the rain has done a number on our driveway. The puddles, crevices and wash-out is amazing! Despite me liking order and things clean, I encouraged the kids to get on their dirt ball clothes and go out and play in the mud. From the pictures, you can see they had a very good time. The downside was that I thought it was going to provide hours of fun and more time for me to get things done without interruption. Instead, they came in after about 30 minutes and I had more work on my hands having to get them and the clothes clean. I'd do it again, but next time I'll lock the doors.
Hee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment