On November 24th, Josie turned 9 years old. We celebrated with her friends American Girl style. I'm trying to keep the home birthday party alive but I will admit that it's tempting every year to just go the Chuck E. Cheese. What was nice is that Josie has some wonderful friends who don't have expectations of "Disney World" fun and seemed to enjoy the simple games that I found on the Internet. My motto is K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) and it worked. Yay!!!
Later in the week, we celebrated as a family by doing some horseback riding. Josie was in heaven. There is nothing like seeing Josie in her element and anything to do
with horses is just that. We found a new stable nearby called Skye Stables and I think that may be the place we pursue lessons (once we can afford them) for Josie in the future.
Happy Birthday, Pumpkin. You're doing a great job growing up!
No comments:
Post a Comment