This Christmas was full of lots of activities all through the month of December. That plays into why I haven't blogged in sooooo long. I actually had my act together (not typical) and managed to get all of the shopping done in the first week of December; that's a first for me!
If you recall from my Thanksgiving blog, I was sick. Well, at Christmas time I managed to get sick AGAIN. This time, JT was struggling too. Finally after 7-10 days of not feeling well and not seeing improvement we went to the doctor. Turns out I had a sinus infection and JT had an ear infection! Ugh!!!! Fortunately after a day or two on antibiotics we felt so much better; just in time for Christmas. Eric on the other hand was just coming down with something himself. So, Josie and I were the only ones who made it to the Christmas Eve service at church.
Some of the highlights of their visit was our outing to Casa Bonita and the old-time photo, Nerf gun target shooting, skiing at Breckenridge, sledding, and of course, our New Year's Eve moonlit walk and the mountain lion scare. Welcome to the family, Audra!
Despite our circumstances with sickness, busyness, visitors or whatever....I am most grateful that God is still on the throne and that we can celebrate Jesus' birth all year long! Merry CHRISTmas!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun! So sorry to hear about your sickness(es)...... hopefully y'all are through with it for THIS winter season. :)
I enjoyed reading your posts! :)
Post a Comment