Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It's strange to think that a week ago today, we were in Marshfield, Wisconsin celebrating Thanksgiving with Eric's family. Before that, we were in Minnesota celebrating with my family. Our time with our family's was sweet but oh, too short. I feel like I didn't really get to sit down and totally catch up with everyone. Jim and Kathy let us join them for their annual hunt for their Christmas tree. It was definitely what we needed to get us into the Christmas spirit.

Now back home we went to the annual Conifer Christmas Parade. It was actually pretty long and included floats from local restaurants, churches, clubs and of course, the high school marching band. The kids had a blast seeing all the horses and gathering all the candy that was thrown their way. Did I mention that it was almost 60 degrees? Ahh....Colorado!
Tomorrow we plan on pulling out the Christmas decorations. Josie and JT got things rolling by decorating their very own gingerbread house all by themselves. We finished the night with pizza and the movie Elf.





No comments: