Here are just a few of the items 'Santa' brought the Jensen crew this year. I asked everyone what their favorite gift was and it was difficult for them to narrow it down to one. I guess that means it was a successful year in regard to gifts. No returns or exchanges!
Eric is excited the my sister Marcia came through again with a gift certificate for some real authentic Wisconsin cheese AND cute platter labels when serving it. Steak and cheese are Eric's absolute favorite foods. Thanks, Marcia!
JT is into ANYTHING Star Wars. We just completed watching all six episodes so he is officially the expert on Star Wars in the house. He received a clone trooper helmet with voice changer and blaster among MANY other things Star Wars. He loves it all. I just got done bringing it all up to his room where he wants to be by himself for a while.
I wonder how long that will last.
Fortunately, he also got Transformers and some Legos and K'nex which will also occupy his time. He's in heaven with it all, but the dark circles from being awake so early are starting to show. I think some down-time this afternoon is in order.
Fortunately, he also got Transformers and some Legos and K'nex which will also occupy his time. He's in heaven with it all, but the dark circles from being awake so early are starting to show. I think some down-time this afternoon is in order.
And this is what things looked like before it all happened. I chose not to take a picture of the aftermath.
God has blessed our family this year and I feel so undeserving. But I know that in everything there is a season. I will choose to simply stop and enjoy this season and Praise God. Merry Christmas to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment