Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby's Got Back (and thighs, and hips, and a muffin top)

Okay, I debated on whether or not I should put this on my blog or not, but I'm learning how transparency strengthens relationships so I thought I'll just go with it.  Enough with the "Facebook" image!  I'm FAT.  I have no excuses except that I have enjoyed eating a lot these last few years.  I'm not proud of myself, in fact, I'm embarrassed because I know better.  I can't even use the excuse that I don't like to exercise...I like exercise! 

Anyway, it's been 2 weeks now where I have faithfully been going to the gym and watching what I eat.  I hope that I can stick it out and get back to being fit.  I'm too young to throw in the towel and settle with being 30 pounds overweight.  Overtime, I know that it will age me faster than anything else.  Not good.  So, here's where I get really transparent, a picture of me in 2008 and a picture of me in all my rolls and splendor on Christmas morning.  Ugh!  I hope to soon add a more flattering picture.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

Love you, Christina! :)

Arthritic Hag said...

You are BEAUTIFUL no matter what the scale's number says....you inspired and educated me to lose 50lbs...learn more again to pass it on...I think you're a REAL woman and should have a webpage that shows how you do it...K