Monday, October 5, 2009

My Parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary

http://

We just got back from visiting our homelands of Wisconsin and Minnesota. How wonderful it was to visit family and friends. The weather was good and the fall colors were spectacular. However, I have to say that the highlight of our time was helping my parents celebrate their 50 years of marriage. Not too many people my age can say that their parents have been married to the same person for that long. I'm blessed. Here's a video that I put together to honor my parents' life together as husband and wife. I love them both!

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

What a neat video, Christina! Good work! :) I recognized you from the very first picture that was shown of yourself. :) Josie looks a lot like you did!

Oh -- by the way, your dad's birthday is the SAME day as my dad's -- only my dad was born in '38! First it was the Hyundais... then the singing & tambourine-playing... and now this! ;) haha