Last weekend, Josie and I did some school shopping. I noticed that her toe nails were starting to kind of curve down a bit so I thought it might be her shoes. Yep, she was wearing shoes that were an entire size too small. She is now in 2 1/2's..JPG)
.JPG)
While we were off shopping, Eric and JT went to the town of Empire in Colorado and did some 4-wheeling. What a fun day they had together. It's been a while since Eric has gotten out to do this sort of thing so he found himself a bit apprehensive on a few of the trails. He learned that when the trail is considered "high difficulty" it's true. They both came home in one piece as well as the 4-wheeler. This is what we moved here for....too bad it's taken us so long to get out and do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment