My days typically consist of laundry, cooking, cleaning, and home schooling. Well, this month I've switched it up a bit and believe it or not, I'm happy to be back doing laundry, cooking, cleaning, and home schooling! A couple of weeks ago, I was able to go back to Minnesota to help my parents with their downsizing garage sale. I was expecting to roll up my sleeves and be working hard the entire time I was there. However, upon my arrival I was surprised to see that they had prepped everything. So my only task was to sit back and visit with my folks as we ran the garage sale. It was the first of the season in their area and they still managed to do well.
Then, after returning back to Colorado a couple of days later, I was off to a scrapbook weekend. It was something I was looking forward to, but I will admit I was feeling a bit guilty leaving my family again. Eric managed without any problems. He even squeezed in a play date with friends. One of the things I appreciate most when I leave is that he provides these elaborate yummy meals for the kids. Forget the chicken nuggets and pizza. It's steak, asparagus, and rice for his kids! Ah....I so love my family. I am happy to be back at my real job again.
Here's a picture (although somewhat fuzzy) of the gals and our favorite pages from the scrap booking weekend.

1 comment:
This is fabulous, Christina! Isn't it wonderful to get refreshed like that?! AND to know the kids are in good hands. Yay for your team! :)
Post a Comment