The Jensens have gone crazy for skiing this year! These pictures were taken on one of our outings in January. I believe they are from Breckenridge, Colorado. Eric took a rare day off of work mid-week to join us and we had a blast. The kids and I have managed to go skiing almost every week since the snow hit the mountains. Finally, buying the ski passes has more than paid off.
Josie is the cautious follower and JT is the adventurous leader. I'm not one to talk technique since I'm essentially learning myself, but I can definitely see improvement in all of us. JT and I just watched Bode Miller win Bronze in one of his Olympic races. Perhaps someday we'll be screaming down Whistler Mountain ourselves.
1 comment:
Wow! You guys are brave! What a great skill for Josie and JT to learn. The scenery is so gorgeous at Breckenridge... but I don't have the desire to ever ski again. Good thing it's YOU who lives in Colorado, not me....! :)
Post a Comment