Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes....

Below is a picture of Josie's Spanish class from co-op on the day that they learned the Spanish names for the parts of the body.  What a great group of kids.  Mrs. McLaurin and Mrs. Eddy are the Spanish teachers and they definitely make class a good time.

On a similar but different note, we have decided to not be a part of the co-op next year.  We are going to try and do things on our own and take more field trips and such.  The co-op has been great and I can see us re-joining in the future.  I am just needing a year or two off from the preparation that it entails.  The kids are bummed but hopefully the freedom we'll have will give us opportunties that we couldn't take advantage of while having our Fridays committed each week.

1 comment:

Sara K. said...

I know co-op is full of blessings -- but good for you, Christina, for making the hard choice of not joining next year. You and Eric (and God) know what's best for your family! It's not easy making tough decisions like that -- but I really respect that you're willing to make those decisions and not just go with the flow! I'm on the brink of making big decisions like that myself! :)