I have intentions of updating this entry with a picture, but I don't have it available at the moment. But, I can't help but do some bragging. On Monday of this week, Eric was out of town in Minnesota and I was left to hold down the fort. Well, wouldn't you know it, it snowed and we got about 10-12 inches! Many may not know it, but we have a 2-mile long dirt driveway that is not maintained by the county. We are responsible for doing all the plowing. Typically, Eric would do this. But, now that he has an assistant coming to his home office everyday it had to get done. So....I fired up "Cracker" the Ford 1991 F-250 plowtruck myself. Yikes! Fortunately, Eric had walked me through the basics so I kind of knew what I was doing. Anyway, I did it. I can officially say that I know how to plow the driveway. I'm not going to take things over by any means, but at least I know I can do it.
Like I said, I'll post a picture of Cracker so you can really picture that day.
Stay tuned, I'm celebrating my 40th birthday with friends in a week by throwing an 80's Themed Party. There will definely be pictures!
Like I said, I'll post a picture of Cracker so you can really picture that day.
Stay tuned, I'm celebrating my 40th birthday with friends in a week by throwing an 80's Themed Party. There will definely be pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment